IVI Online Series for Institutional Development - Series Completion
The IVI Online Series for Institutional Development came to an end on 14 June 2016. It was an eight session series comprising hour long seminars delivered online by renowned facilitators across the globe including Prof Kovin Naidoo , Dr Luigi Bilotto, Ms Helen Dalton & Mr Kesi Nadoo from BHVI ; Ms. Lakshmi Shinde - OCI ; Dr Shrikant Bharadwaj- LVPEI and Mr Vinod Daniel- IVI.
School heads from nine optometry schools completed the online series
1. Ms. Anitha Arvind- RJN School of Optometry, Gwalior
2. Mr Amit J Shinde- Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
3. Mr Kamal Pant- UP RIMS & R, Saifai
4. Ms Maheswari Srinivasan- Shri Prakash Institute of Optometry, Chennai
5. Ms Monica Chaudhry- Amity Medical School, Gurgaon
6. Ms Moumita Sarkar- Netramandir College of Optometry, Mumbai
7. Mr Navneet Sharma- SGHS Charitable Trust, Mohali
8. Mr Soumendra Nath Ghosh- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
9. Ms Vidyut Rajhans- MES College of Optometry, Pune
The participants were awarded the series completion certificates at the end of the series. Aspiring to support current Optometry heads to bring a change in their academic maneuver which would thus aid them in further growth of their institute, the series was widely appreciated by all the participants.
“It was a pleasure to be a part of this program. This is one of the best online programs I have attended so far. I thank IVI for providing this opportunity.”- Vidyut Rajhans, Principal, MES College of Optometry, Pune
“A superb initiative by IVI to guide and provide knowledge to institution heads with respect to professional and infrastructural development. Each session was unique in its way. I thank all the mentors and IVI for coordination”- Moumita Sarkar, Principal, Netra Mandir College of Optometry, Mumbai.
IVI acknowledges the support of Brien Holden Vision Institute Foundation and Optometry Giving Sight in funding the program.